new division Dover Fabrication and Burn expands service capabilities.
Hydraulics has expanded its in house and portable welding and fabrication capabilities with the acquisition of Gross Welders and Fabricators of New Philadelphia, Ohio. The expansion helps Dover better serve the growing gas, oil, steel, mining and construction industries.
A history of local and national service carries on.
Gross Welders and Fabricators is now Dover Fabrication and Burn. We're now located at 2155 Progress Street in Dover, right down the street from our Hydraulic Repair facility, where we are building on a strong 45-year heritage of in house and portable welding and fabrication capabilities.
Customers will benefit from a full range of in house and portable welding and fabrication services including:
- In house and portable welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Brake press for 3/8" plate x 10'
- Plate shearing up to 3/8" plate x 11'
- A 100-ton vertical press
- Burning table with up to 10' plate thickness and plasma capability
- Band saw with an 18" limit
- Plate roller for 3/8" x 8'
- Four 10-ton cranes
- Ironworker punch press: 88 ton, 1 1/16" hole through 1" plate with notcher
- 7500# welding positioner
- 14-ton grove yard crane
- Climax line boring equipment
- Certified welders
We're just a phone call away at 330-339-1057. Or email us to reach our trained welding and fabrication staff.